USB DIGITAL MICROSCOPE
Advancements in technology have made the digital microscope available to students, hobbyists, researchers and manufacturers. In turn, viewable images continue to improve and advance many areas of science and the world around us. That’s why our USB Digital Microscope is here to give you high resolution images and quickest way for you to see what goes beyond the microscopic world.
Whether you’re a student, tester, or a collector interested in exploring the world at a microscopic level, this unit has got you covered. The maximum magnification provided by this model is 1,000x, a feature that renders the USB Digital Microscope ideal for working effectively at this level. The product is also compatible with a variety of operating systems. It boasts a unique magnification power that can enable you to look at a variety of samples. Ideal for children, classrooms, and industrial applications.
1 x Instructional Manual
• Our USB Digital Microscope is very reliable that it lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world. It could magnify objects up to 1,000x of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
• Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye could be seen in high resolution directly on your computer screen.
• It also can be applied to jewelry, coin, stamp, electronics, skin & hair, print industrial inspection, laboratory research, medical analysis, biological inspection and other inspections.
• It has an image sensor of 0.3m CMOS Sensor, a magnification ratio of 1,000x, a controller of High speed DSP, photo resolution up to 2,560x1,920, video capture resolution up to 640x480, focus range of 15~40mm, a frame rate of up to 30FPS, a video format of AVI, photo format of BMP/JPG, and an adjustable illumination of 8x White Light LED.
• It is compatible to OS Windows XP/VISTA/8. Additional measurement & calibration are as follows: Micro-measurement tool Microscope Size of Approx. 4.53x1.30', and a Stand Size of Approx. 4.29x2.68'.
OUR GUARANTEE TO OUR 20,000+ CUSTOMERS:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.