When you are sleeping in your tent and suddenly you get cold and waking up with a stiff back and bruised hips which is unpleasant, it’ll make you wish you’d brought something, anything, to sleep on. There’s definitely a time and a place when you just can’t avoid being uncomfortable. Then, this Sleeping Mat is what you need! The better your bedding, the better you will sleep.
This Sleeping Mat play two very important roles for getting a solid night's sleep in the great outdoors: cushioning and insulation from cold ground temperatures. Finally, you have a decent and best mat to warm you and give you comfortable sleep. Feel ready for a big day of long route. At the end of the day, it requires good sleep, and a Sleeping Mat is essential for that.
1 x Sleeping Mat
1 x Storage Bag
1 x Instructional Manual
- It is designed comfortable and ergonomic that keeps you about 2 inches off the ground, away from the cold and hard surface, so you can enjoy a warm outdoor night sleep.
- This Sleeping Mat is easy to set up with its two-layer one-way air valve and upper layer for inflating 10-15 breathes. You can also add few more breaths to provide extra firmness & support. After use, simply deflate it in the lower layer in just tens of seconds.
- A perfect size of 195cm (76.8 inch) in length and 59cm (23 inch) in width it suits for anyone to sleep on it. This fits just right inside your tent.
- Our thick and durable Sleeping Mat is made of abrasion-resistant Nylon. The high-quality material used for our mat is water and rip resistant to make sure you enjoy it for many camping trips to come.
- This is made flexible and lightweight. A reusable Sleeping Mat that is built to last for repetitive usage for your camping and hiking adventures.
OUR GUARANTEE TO OUR 20,000+ CUSTOMERS:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.