MOVING BELT ADJUSTABLE STRAPS
There’s an easy way to rearrange your furniture every now and then without the inconvenience of moving them around that will hurt your back during the process. Introducing, Moving Belt Adjustable Straps! It is here to help you ease your moving problems!
Easily lift & move your heaviest furniture and appliances across any surface without strain on your back with our Moving Belt Adjustable Straps. Super strong strap that provides easy lifting 10 times your strength with ease and because your furniture will be lifted up to the ground, it won't damage your beloved furniture or even your floor. A device every household needs!
1 Pair x Moving Belt Adjustable Straps
1 x Instructional Manual
• By using the straps, it is ergonomically designed to promote and facilitate proper lifting techniques, protecting floors and walls from scratches.
• Moving Belt Adjustable Straps are crafted to perfection every single piece of its set with state-of-the-art steel alloy buckle material, and polypropylene + nylon strap, so you can enjoy a flawless result with unique durability qualities.
• Use them on all your favorite appliances, including sofas, beds, dressers, recliners, tables and much more! The straps protects your furniture while its ergonomic design saves your back!
• Rearranging your furniture can now be as easy as a breeze, thanks to these reusable Moving Belt Adjustable Straps. It has a padded shoulder design that significantly reduces shoulder pain when lifting objects and avoids arms and hands strain.
• Each straps are so strong that it can withstand up to 200kgs and with a strap length of 216.54 in and a width of 1.96in!
OUR GUARANTEE TO OUR 20,000+ CUSTOMERS:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.