2-STEP DOG PET STAIRS
Sometimes, our small dogs or older dogs have difficulty accessing high places so they need a little help getting around. What a poor pup trying to attempt to jump up onto the catch with no success that is why you need to get up and help them. But, worry no more because luckily, our 2-Step Dog Pet Stairs has been invented where dog can step and have easy access to higher places.
Teaching your pup to use dog stairs requires a lot of patience and praise. Seeing the 2-Step Dog Pet Stairs, it trains and motivates them to learn on how to use and know the purpose of the stairs. In fact, can also make life easier for some very small dogs or breeds with short legs and long bodies, like Dachshunds and Corgis. Your beloved canine pal shouldn’t have to struggle to get up on the sofa or bed or into the car. Give them the boost they need with this two-step stair!
1 x 2-Step Dog Pet Stairs
1 x Instructional Manual
- This pet stair help your pet get safely up on the couch or their favorite spot on the bed without having to lift or carry them. There’s no more jumping or struggling for your pet just to reach high places.
- It is made lightweight to easily movable when you want. This step has a foam insert so it’s a nice place to step for your furry friend. Very easy to carry.
- Our 2-Step Dog Pet Stairs is designed to fold for you to adjust the length and height.
- Made of great quality sponge material to make sure it is durable, comfortable, soft and Eco-friendly for your adorable pets to step on.
- The size of the small 2-step stair is 36 x 30 x 20CM and the large one is 46 x 40 x 20CM so if you have either small or large pup, or both, you have two sizes to choose from!
OUR GUARANTEE TO OUR 20,000+ CUSTOMERS:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.