DOOR HANGING PULL UP BAR
Exercising is a must for our daily lifestyle. But most people just don’t have the time to go to the gym. Also, gym memberships can be very expensive so why not invest in your own equipment at home? Pull-ups are a great exercise for the arms and the core. And the main equipment you need to do that is a pull-up bar. This pull-up bar is unique because you simply have to mount it on your door. It can fit any door frame with a width of 15 to 20 cm.
Our Hanging Pull-Up Bar is a steel tube that has three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. It is very easy to install because it only uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there’s no need for screws that could damage your door. The ideal tool to help you get that beach body you always wanted.
1 x Hanging Pull Up Bar
1 x User Manual
- With this tool, it allows you to tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles. The perfect upper body workout for men and women.
- No need to worry about your safety because this tool is made with high quality spring steel tube to provide you with great support and safety.
- Do multiple workouts in 1 device. You can either do pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, push-ups, dips, sit-ups, crunches, and anything you could think of.
- The comfortable, no-slip foam grips will save your hands to minimize hand fatigue or pain, and to help you focus on the pull up, not the hanging on.
- Because it uses leverage to hold against the doorway, there are no screws needed so there’s no damage to any door. Installs in seconds. It's perfect for your home, garage, gym or even your office.
OUR GUARANTEE TO OUR 20,000+ CUSTOMERS:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.